- Added a 'Profiler' tab, see profiler section below.
- Renamed 'Debugger' tab to 'Tools'
- Renamed 'Timing & Spec' tab to 'Configuration'
- Moved timing info and time interval feature to the new 'Profiler' tab
- Added CPU type, Instructions Executed and Instructions/second in the timing info area (now on the 'Profiler' tab)
- Fixed issue when loading configuration menu's when OS setting is using a comma as decimal number separator
- New Profiler tool ('Profiler' tab under 'Tools') with main purpose
- To find "Hot Code Spots" in any running software
- To find "Dead Code Spots" in any running software
- As a "Code Coverage Tool" to confirm that all code is executed during testing
- Measuring a time interval between two triggers (with Q flag or OUT x)
- Profiler tool is implemented mainly in the new 'Profiler' tab but also as an additional dump type as part of the Memory Dump tool (see Emma 02 help pages for delails)
- Changed navigation buttons to a scrollbar
- Started restructure and improvements of the help pages including screenshots
- Added help for the new profiler tool
- Added the latest bug fix COMX ROM version 1.3 with a fix so address range 4FF7 to 4FFF is not destroyed during reset
FRED 1 & 1.5
- Fixed crash on pressing of the VideoSetup button