- Added Pico/Elf V2 emulator, implemented via loading Pico/Elf configurations to Elf emulators
- Fixed bug in CTRL 'paste' function on OSX and for all platforms on Elf 2000 with UART terminal
- Added Xhorde game binaries for the COMX, Pecom and Microboard System. These games are written in C and build using Crosslib library, 1802 devkit and the LCC1802 Compiler. Crosslib and the game code is designed by Fabrizo Caruso, the LCC1802 Compiler by Bill Rowe and the 1802 devkit by myself.
- Corrected windows installation, now also installing all files in Elf folder
- Changed drop down choicebook to notebook so it is easier to switch between debugger tabs
- Added warning window on startup shown only if address 0xFFF is used in combination with vip.rom. This as this combination would corrupt program loaded on 0xFFF due to the RAM check performed.
Cosmac Elf, Netronics Elf II, Quest Super Elf
- Added Pico/Elf V2 support
- Added XMODEM send/receive and YMODEM receive options (for use with Pico/Elf)
- Added bootstrap option to Cosmac Elf and Netronics Elf II and changed behavior on Quest Super Elf to load ROM 1 (binary) file to 0x8000.